Friday, June 15, 2007

Rainy Day 2





Although it was rainy, the second day in Dublin was awesome! It is so nice to have Emily here: we braved the rain and ventured out to the Dublin City Gallery, which has a small-but-decent collection of French Impressionists and a lot of contemporary Irish work. We had a nice lunch at the Cobalt Cafe & Gallery and then wandered around and bought a mobile phone (I will post the number next time!). We had dinner at an adorable pizza place called the Cafe Bardeli, drank a bottle of wine, and then came back to the hostel and chatted with this really cool Brazilian girl named Tiffany. Above is a picture of me and Emily Jarvis on the Grattan Bridge, and one of Emily, Tiffany, and me at the hostel. I know it's a little off, but we were experimenting with the timer on my camera. Kyla comes tomorrow, and I'm so excited!

No comments: