Love me, love my dog.
Thanks for letting us know that you got there safely. We've been thinking about you and Sergio. Have lots of fun. Love Mum
Hello Tita:I loved reading about your trip. Ben and I wish we were there with you. Ben is cooking me breakfast and I am reading your blog to him. We miss you and love you. You and Sergio look great - have a fabulous time. Love, Auntie
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks for letting us know that you got there safely. We've been thinking about you and Sergio. Have lots of fun. Love Mum
Hello Tita:
I loved reading about your trip. Ben and I wish we were there with you. Ben is cooking me breakfast and I am reading your blog to him. We miss you and love you. You and Sergio look great - have a fabulous time. Love, Auntie
Post a Comment