Here are some pictures from Puerto Escondido! I have posted pictures of some of the fabulous food we have been eating, and of the view from the hotel restaurant palapa, and of the beach.
This morning, Sergio and I slept until 9 (after waking up at 4:30 for two days in a row, that felt like sleeping in late!), went for a run on the beach, had a beautiful and leisurely breakfast, and then went to the market (there's a picture of a parrot and of Sergio at the market, where he bought a shopping bag). After that, he went to the beach and I went to the laundromat to wash our clothes (how wifely of me!). Pictured are Julia and Laura, who helped me with my laundry and chatted with me while I was waiting. Now I'm back at the hotel, and I am going to finish uploading my pictures and then go swimming! Our hotel has two pools, and one is partially shaded, so that's where I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment