
Here are some more pictures from our visit to Tecolotlan!
I took some pictures of the convent where Sergio had his first communion, and of Sergio standing on the steps of his old school.
There are also some pictures from our hike to Sergio's grandfather's ranch: some along the way, one of a little boy with a bird that we stopped to talk to (the conversation went like this: Sergio asked if he could take a picture of him, and the boy said yes but looked awkward, so I tried to engage him in conversation. I asked, "What is your bird's name?" and I thought he replied, "Jose," so I said, "Oh, that's a nice name," etc, etc. When we walked away, Sergio told me that he thought the boy had replied, "No se," which means "I don't know." If this is the case, he probably thought I was totally nutty), one of Sergio with a donkey, one of Sergio dancing to the rap music that was blasting from somewhere (although we didn't see anyone around!). There's also a picture of the church in Teco.
No comments:
Post a Comment