Thursday, September 6, 2007

Shopping, Royalty, and Celebrities







Well, Kyla and I have had another fun couple of days. Yesterday we went into London to do a little shopping and visit Buckingham Palace. The State Rooms are only open a few months of the year, and this year is the King and Queen's 60th wedding anniversary, so they had an exhibit of her gown and a lot of little accessories and things, so that was cool. We also made our yearly pilgrimage to Oxford Circus, although we are probably going to have to make another one, as we only had time to hit Topshop. Oh, and another exciting tidbit: we saw Keira Knightley when we were walking up Baker Street. We were very starstruck. I am always running into people I know in London, but I've never seen a celebrity before. So, that was cool.
Today we hung around Gerrard's Cross, visited the little shops and had lunch at this great tearoom downtown. We also found a dress for me to wear at Kyla's wedding, so we checked that off the list! I can't believe how fast the week is flying by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Titto,
'
You live a hard life...rubbing elbows with the Queen...being hosted in various castles. I hope you and Kyla had a wonderful time together.

Dad