Friday, June 5, 2009

Tlaquepaque

Ok, I am writing from a omputr with som of th lttrs not working. But this post is to lt you all know that I ma it hr saf an soun, an Srgio an I ar staying at Albrto's bautiful hotl. I an't upload piturs right now, but hr is th wbsit if you want to look at it! http://www.villadelensueno.com/

Thanks for th ommnts - it is grat to har from you all!

I wonr if you will b abl to unrstan this mssag at all. :) Mor latr!

3 comments:

Mum said...

I understand your message. The hotel is beautiful and I'm so glad you let us know that you are safe. Have fun! I love you.

Anonymous said...

Tit o th bur tt a

Which means I love you and I am glad you are safe...

Dad

Wames said...

I think you're drunk.