Chamulan women in front of the San Cristobal cathedral.We made it to Puebla! The ruins at Palenque were incredible, but we were very happy to make it out of the jungle - I could never live somewhere with that many mosquitoes! (Luckily, I had plenty of Off!) Thankfully, we only have one more long day of driving ahead of us. We will spend one day here before making the long trek back to Guadalajara.
We just found out that Sergio's friend (and my acquaintance) Claudio Limon, an artist based in Mexico City, is having a show in Guadalajara, and the opening is on Saturday night! It will be really fun to get to go to that - perfect timing!
Here are a few more pictures, just for fun!
1 comment:
I love the pictures! Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you're having fun. Love to you and Sergio.
Post a Comment