Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bundle of Joy














































Meet Gabby, the newest addition to our household! She is a 9 year old miniature pinscher and came from a rescue in Issaquah. Kirsten and I took her on a walk to Gasworks Park (pictured) before bringing her home so that she could "migrate" with her "pack."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling granddaughter E: What a love! And we know that she will be the perfect companion! Welcome, Gabby! We look forward to the day that you can meet Zahra and Zelda. In the interim, take good care of your family! And be good when they are off at work! Your great grands--Numm and Papa

Anonymous said...

She is so cute - she looks so sweet. Rescues make the best pets - they just love you. I cannot wait to meet her. You will enjoy her so much. Give her kisses from Auntie and Uncle Ben.

Mum said...

I love her, I love her, I love her!

Sergio said...

I am so happy for you, Kiki and Gabby. I can't wait to meet her and play with her. I love you.