Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well, not that much exciting has happened in the last 24 hours except the following: I talked to my parents last night, which was wonderful; I helped a nun parallel park her car outside of the office yesterday, which I hope will put me on God's good side; and, thanks to my roommate Katie, I have become totally hooked on the show Prison Break. I think that's everything. I'm going to try to put some pictures up in the next few days.

Slainte!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling granddaughter Elizabeth. What is "Slainte"? Love you dearly. Numm and Papa

Anonymous said...

Dge: Looked it up on the internet. We send it back, doubly! Also, found out there is an organization in Ireland with that name..interesting. ATWTTSAB! N&P

Anonymous said...

Jenny and I were addicted to Prison Break when we had TV!! Facts you should know about Wentworth Miller besides that he has crazy eyes and is exceedingly gorgeous: he went to Princeton, majored in English, and was a member of an acapella group.