Thursday, November 15, 2007

Visitors!

Well, Auntie and Uncle Ben made it safely! And surprisingly cheerful, seeing as how they flew all night! I went to the Bristol airport to meet them this morning, after staying up very late myself to write my paper - in fact, I finished it on my laptop waiting for them at the airport (phew!). It is so great to have them here. We just had time to check them into their B&B (which is just around the corner from my flat, and run by a really lovely couple, Les and Lindsay. Les is a Bath native, and Lindsay is Glaswegian - very Glaswegian. Can barely understand a word she says, although she's very friendly) and grab a pint at my favorite pub and talk about what we're going to do in the next few days before I had to run off to the one mandatory lecture of the whole quarter (talk about bad timing!). Then, we met for a quick dinner and they headed off to bed to sleep off their jet lag (I think it's remarkable that they made it until almost 9:30) and I am debating whether I want to go back and tweak my paper or just let it be. It is so nice to have visitors, and I'm so excited about this weekend! Hopefully I will have some pictures to post soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Es conforme, la frase muy Гєtil http://nuevascarreras.com/category/cialis-generico/ cialis 5 mg pvp Non sprecare parole superflue. cialis precio en venezuela yldylkrlsf [url=http://www.mister-wong.es/user/COMPRARCIALIS/comprar-viagra/]cialis online[/url]